Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 
Multiple Myeloma 5k Race for Research; Sat 10/07/06 9am Phila, PA. Well....I can't run it but I can still walk! On Sat 10/07/06, the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) is sponsoring a 5k run/walk. It'll start and finish at Memorial Hall at 4231 North Concourse Drive in Phila, PA.. If you want to participate, please check out the registration at www.mmrfrace.org/philly . (looks like there's others in the country, too). If you'd liked to sponsor me, you can make a check out to MMRF and mail it to me. Most of you have my email (work or home) so send me an email and I'll give you my address etc. I would need it by the date of the race 10/7. No pushy gimmicks but any sponsorships are well appreciated. (Besides that I'm pushing for the free t-shirt...lol).

Comments:
thinking about you... Sending plenty of love and warm wishes to you. We'll be seeing you again. Don't be suprised one day when you look up and see us standing there! Take care of yourself. Mike misses you too. I think he reaaaaaaaally liked your hugs. :) hahaha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?