Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
I'm OK...I Think: I've hijacked a hospital adminstrator's office in order to write this blog. I think every thing is ok. Hopefully, I'll get to go home in the next day or two. As it is now, my heart can go out of sinus rythym or the heart beat can be elevated (up to 150 beats/min). According to the doctor's this can be a common occurence. In other words, my heart is really pissed off that someone cut it open and it's going through spasms until it's gotten the attention it wants. In addition, I've been put on blood thinners and they want to ensure that the levels become therapuetic (basically, meaning they are saturated and are working). I'm hoping (maybe against hope) that this happens within the next day and no later than two days. It's tough to write much beyond that. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted and mentally drained. I'm sick and tired and just want a break from all of this. I will write more later about the best nurse ever and I'll fill you in on the crazy procedures and some of the crazy staff. But for now...just get me home safely. Love you all, Lance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?