Monday, January 22, 2007

 
Insult to Injury: Last week I was nailed with a stomach virus and a sinus infection. Geez Louise!! I had a week to catch up on things and...Wham! Seriously, it lasted all week. And, I didnt ever think I was gonna have an appetite again. It started mostly with the sinus infection early in the week and then Wednesday afternoon my stomach didnt feel very good. Then, it wasnt until Sunday that I finally left the house (other than dialysis). The worst part was that my legs wouldnt stop churning. Each night I'd go to bed exhausted. And each night my legs would start churning. I couldnt even sleep to fight off this thing. And the funny thing was that my dreams would be about walking (mostly trying to find my car that I mysteriously couldnt find). And, let me tell ya...now that winter is finally here, I felt ever single chill. Losing 20-ish pounds has limited what insulation against the cold that I did have. I can seriously see me in warmer climates if this keeps up. Other than that, all is well. Not much to report since I spent the last week on the couch. This week I need to make up some appointments that I missed because I was sick and I will probably figure out my bone marrow transplant schedule soon. Other than that, all is copesetic. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care and much love, Lance

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?