Thursday, June 07, 2007

 
The Chest Tube is Out....Hooray!!: I can be the biggest baby on this here planet Earth. I can kick, scream, whine and generally freak out over the smalest thing or have melt downs over much larger issues. I needed a chest tube installed once they found the collapsed lung. It would inflate the collapsed area of the lung. As it turned out, it wasnt that big of a tube. And I whined and screamed enough to get some anti-anxiety meds and pain meds to take the edge off. Well, the doctor came in yesterday (Thurs), and with a little kicking and screaming, he removed the tube and quickly patched it. It turns out the tube inside my chest wasnt as large as the tube that extended outside to the collection chamber. So, my thoughts were bigger than reality. It still hurt, but not as bad as back in December during the heart surgery. That event and pain will be permenantly etched in my mind. Additionally today (Friday), my central line that was installed in my neck to be used for the stem cell transplants, transfusions, general iv infusions, and blood collection was also removed. I again kicked and screamed and this time it was for even less pain than before. I didnt even know it was removed. I kept waiting for it to be removed and it was already removed. lol So, now its Friday night. My tubes are out. I have a new iv in but, I'm not connected to any poles or iv lines. My blood counts have risen high enough that I'm no longer neutropenic. So, I'm only a transfusion of red cells (B+...like my atitude...get it..."B Positive"??!) and platlets left to be completed Saturday and I'm outta here! I can't believe it will be almost 20 days that I've spent in the hospital. Most of my time here has been well spent. I didnt freak out all that much. For the most part, I was able to pass the time away without many times of anxiety or outright boredom. I thank the many friends and family visits, the cards and gifts, which kept me going. I thank the absolutely incredible nursing staff here on the Rhoads 7th Floor. They all were incredible. I've never been around a more caring staff. Everyone of them treated me with respect and care every person deserves. They really helped my stay here to be manageable. So thanks to everyone. I love you all. I couldnt have made it through this without you all. And now...A new life will begin. Love you all and thanks, Lance

Comments:
lance,
I've been following your progress on your blog for a long while now. I pray things continue to move in a posative direction for you.

question- do you require help with blood? I am B+ also. if that would help you, please don't hesitate to call on me. my very best

john cecchini
 
I'm proud to say now that I am finally at a place where I have found something that works for me. Almost four years ago I began seeing a classical Homeopath. I was put on a constitutional remedy by Dr Itua herbal center who reside in west africa, and I am amazed at my healing thus far. I will continue to post what worked for me and what didn't in more blogs to come (as this one is getting quite long... and I'm not writing a book here - not yet anyway). This discovery has not only helped the way I practice, but it has also given me further insight into the world of Herbal medicine. I came to know more about Dr Itua on Tv Station when I was taking my regular organic coffee at javamania coffee spot I watched the whole scene on how he uses Natural herbs to cure disease like Herpes, Hiv/Aids, Cancers,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als And Diabetes, I was moved by his words then I took a confident step to contact him regarding my health condition Herpes & Prostate Cancer, He prepared his herbal medicine then sent it to me through Courier which I took as it's was instructed and I found myself healing symptoms are all gone I have being watching my health for years now and I finally confirmed that is a permanent cure like he told me at our first conversations so now I'm healthy and happy I purchase his herbal tea which I usually take in the morning before starting my day because it feels good to find addiction on natural herbs than medical drugs so is what I'm doing and loving it more and More to come later on blogs sooner I will be writing my book.
I will advise you to contact Doctor Itua Herbal Center for any kind of permanent cure and herbal remedy.
Doctor Itua Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Also On Whats-App Calls: +2348149277967.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?