Wednesday, August 01, 2007

 
Now Accepting "Sugar Mama" Applications: Qualified "Boy Toy" seeks "Sugar Mama". I think I've been domesticated. I can cook and clean. I'm fairly handy around the house and I think I'm well qualified in 'other' areas of life. So, if your interested, please submit your qualifications and my people will be in touch with your people.

Ok...so I'm getting ready to go back to work starting Monday 8/27. It'll be nice to contribute again. But, it will be part time. And luckily my Social Security benefits will still cover me for the first 9 months of employment. So, I need not worry for a while. But, after that....who knows. Hence, the Sugar Mama request...LOL. I guess I don't have to think about it for 9 more months. But, things do weigh on the mind. Nine months is a long way off. So, a lot can change between now and then. But if your interested.....

Healthwise everything is going well. My biggest issue of late is getting stuck for dialysis. As you know, I've been using a catherter for the past year for dialysis. Well, starting last Monday, they started sticking my fistula with a needle. Soon it will be two needles. And soon I'll be ridding myself of my catherter. The first needle stick wasnt as bad as I though it would be. So, hopefully it will continue not being bad.

It's amazing! The milestones continue to come and go lately. It's been over a year since problems started happening: suspicious blood work on 7/9/06; potential Myeloma diagnosis and kidney biopsy on 7/19/06; Dialysis starting on 7/27/06; Bone Marrow Biopsy on 8/9/06 and Mylemo confirmation on 8/15/06. And, I began the myeloma treatment on 9/1/06 at Univ of Penn. I don't need a calendar. I can remember every date a year ago when the doctor was telling me something new and something different. It's hard to beleive it's been a year. It seems like yesterday and it seems like forever all in the same breath.

I don't think of things anymore for the most part. Life is what life is. I just go about doing what I gotta do and want to do at this time. It's been pretty good of late. Take care and I hope everyone is enjoying their summers. Hope to talk to you all soon. Love ya's, Lance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?